CASPER's STATUS ; ♥ gotto go to sleep ;* [ 5 NOVEMBER 2012 ]

Monday 2 January 2012

OMG . so unlucky me


assalamualaikum semua . zzz , lama swa endak dgar story-2 kan ? btw , Happy New Year fellas ! have a nice 2012 :> ouke . masuk today's story . i'm so unlucky rite now but-2 , i'm happy -,- why ? hmm , mao tao ? sbb , start before new year lagi kami maen SAIDINA . warga2 yg maen tuu semua jiran tetangga . waaa , lama sdh kami endak maen ramai-2 kan *sabeq , kak mie , lina tan , bng asree , ijai 'n' nurra ? tpy kami kekurangan 1 org yg sngat2 pro maen saidina nhe . kak ilak , sbb dea d KK , blum lagi blek tawau . [ tpy xpa kak ilak , ty kak ilak pulng kyta maen lae smpai subuh-2 , #lepas aq hbis PMR luks ] hmm , guys , yg pasal unlucky tuu . kamu agak-2 kenapa ? zzzz -_________- u rite ! i lost again and again . OMG ! until today . kalah trus . etuu laa aq online nhe . surrender sdh . bankrap bankrap bankrap . errr ! tpy x papa laa . yg penting enjoy kan ?  hee :)) baa , oukelaa . mao out luks . mao sambung tguk sapa pemenang'y nhee . dadaaa . salam warga somel-somel , santek-santek :*

♔ thanks for dropping here ♔ from my heart to my keyboard ♥ hee (Y)

1 comment:

  1. You got potential to be a real blogger. It's just that your way of saying and spelling things are quite, "unique". I really recommend you to change it if you want to like, be a real blogger. Make your language be a little bit more mature (yeah, you're only 13 and you'll be 14 soon, right? but it's not wrong to be a more mature person at a younger age, because it is recommend for "women", ops, I mean "girls") and I'm sure your blog will be much, much more better.

    I shouldn't even be posting this, 'cause blogs are actually personal and people has their own rights to "do" their blogs like they wanted to. Just take my comment as an advice for you, don't take it offensively, okay? By the way, I know your BF but apparently you don't know me. Well, not that I really care because I just wanted to help other bloggers as well (well yeah, I'm a blogger too). He knows me well too, but let me just keep my identity secret :)

    Good luck on your journey on being a blogger. And hope that you're always happy with that whacky boy you have as your BF because although that he's a little bit mischievous sometimes, he's a nice boy, you'll regret it if you ever lose him, lol.

    Assalamualaikum.

    ReplyDelete