CASPER's STATUS ; ♥ gotto go to sleep ;* [ 5 NOVEMBER 2012 ]

Sunday 2 October 2011

worst sunday -.-'


hello world !  i mean hello my reader :) thanks 4 reading my blog . Today , my story was about . i got a very2x worst Sunday ! this sunday suppose  to be a great day because no teacher , no books , no stress , no homework n blah blah blah . but my sunday was so boring , nothing to do accept sleep , eat , texting with  someone n online . errgg ~ btw , i miss my boy , my friend n also my school . hha :D MEREPEK swa .

oww yaa . to all those form 3 sister n brother  . start this Tuesday u guys need to take PMR paper . wish u all gud luck n do your best ! hope you guys can get 8A . AMIN . i will pray for you guys . XD
♔ thanks for dropping here ♔ from my heart to my keyboard ♥ hee (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment