CASPER's STATUS ; ♥ gotto go to sleep ;* [ 5 NOVEMBER 2012 ]

Saturday 15 October 2011

entry for sabreena fatini ♥

this time , we were so enjoy . :DD miss it 
nhe plak , tem kami d secret . luv this pic .



♥ dear fella ,
hope you get well soon . :'| p makan ubat . take care . i need you , i love you , hee :) mtcm b'cwek plak . Laaa ~ teda laa , we just friend . Nur Sabreena Fatini Binti Sany Bin Saliun her name , she's 5teen this year . i meet her since we were BABY. haha :DD she is like my sister ,  we two have been together about 14 years . sometimes , when i sad ( pasal cinta ) i will go to her house n told her about my feeling . she will lend her shoulder to me n make me laught . aq rindu tem2x dulu kami .  mean masak2x , jalan sma2x , lepak d rumah d pondok rumah makcek , maen saidina dgn dirinya y sukak tapok duit . :'D papapun , we will always stay together . but but , now ?? teda swa . jarang swa kami b'contect , jarang b'jumpa , semua laa jarang . :( maka rumah kami dekat sedja . uhhh -_____- mungkin dea lupa swa sma aq nhe . yaa kaa breen ? sbb masing2x sibuk swa sma hal masing2x . btw , i still anggap you as my sister , my best friend :) how about you syg ? sapa kaa aque d mata mue tuu ? :pp skng d lappy nhe jam 3:03a.m swa . so sleepy rite now . grrrrr T_____T nyte2x .  lastly , hope u get well soon my dear . SabeqJuju


♔ thanks for dropping here ♔ from my heart to my keyboard ♥ hee (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment